Femme Africa Presents ‘In Her Bag’ a business fund powered by Flutterwave (up to ₦4M)
Applications are ongoing for ‘In Her Bag’ funds for female entrepreneurs in Nigeria. Femme Africa has partnered with leading fintech powerhouse, Flutterwave, to give female entrepreneurs who own small and medium-sized businesses across Nigeria the opportunity to get in their bag and grow.
Over five days, Femme Africa take five female entrepreneurs on an immersive program with training from industry experts to equip them with the best tools to grow their businesses.
Selected winners of the ‘In Her Bag’ fund will get access to
- Daily in-depth virtual masterclasses from industry experts
- Up to four million naira in grants.
- Spotlight interviews across femme africa and flutterwave’s social channels
They are looking for passionate entrepreneurs with viable and scaleable businesses. Participants will be selected by a panel of judges, comprising of industry experts across various fields who will review and evaluate all applications.
- The business should be founded and led by women, and should have a Flutterwave Store and/or a Flutterwave payment API integrated into their website or platform. Don’t have one yet? You can easily register
- The business must be registered in Nigeria, and have been in operation for a minimum of 12 months at the time of application.
- They encourage applications from businesses spanning various sectors, which may include but are not limited to, fashion, beauty, retail, and other creative industries.
How to Apply
To apply, visit their website and complete the online application form during the application period, 10/11/2023 – 17/11/2023. To increase your chances of winning, upload a one minute video pitch about how this grant will help your business to your preferred social media platform, using the hashtag #FemmeAfricaInHerBag
The deadline for applications is the 17th of November 2023.
See more opportunities