Apply for 2023 NNPC – SNEPCo National University Scholarship Award for Undergraduates
Application for 2023 NNPC – SNEPCo National University Scholarship Award is open. The merit-based scholarship is open to FULL TIME undergraduates studying in Universities within Nigeria.
The Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCO), operator of Oil Mining Lease 118 on behalf of itself and other Co-ventures consisting of Nigerian Agip Exploration, TotalEnergies Nigeria and Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria (Deepwater) Limited under a Production Sharing Contract (PSC) with Nigerian National Petroleum Company Limited (NNPC) hereby invites applications from qualified Nigerian students for the 2023 NNPC – SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme.
The NNPC – SNEPCo National University Scholarship programme aims at promoting academic excellence and improving the skills of young Nigerians. It provides yearly grant to the successful applicants from their second year to the completion of their undergraduate degree programme.
Applicant for the NNPC – SNEPCo National University Scholarship Awardmust:
- Be a Nigerian citizen.
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian University accredited by the NUC.
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system or the equivalent in other grade systems; and
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship from an entity in the Oil and Gas industry, National or International.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
- Application MUST be received not later than the specified deadline via the scholarship portal ONLY.
- Only candidates that meet the eligibility criteria will be invited for the monitored computer-based test.Only the top 10 candidates will be shortlisted from each of the 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory for academic verification prior to scholarship offer.
- Candidates with falsified results will be disqualified.
- Only candidates that have successfully satisfied the above criteria will be contacted to receive the scholarship award.
- All scholars must maintain a minimum of 3.5 CGPA per session, in a 5-grade system or the equivalent in other grade systems, to sustain the award.
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
- Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online
- Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
- Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Letter of Identification from State of Origin indicating applicant’s local government of origin;
- Cumulative Grade Point Average after the first year i.e. candidate must have completed and have results of 2 academic semesters at the minimum
- All candidates are required to fill and sign the Government Official declaration form.
- The NNPC – SNEPCo National University Scholarship Award application is FREE.
- SCHOLASTICA is the official platform for the NNPC-SNEPCo National University Scholarship.
- Beware of fraudulent websites when applying for the NNPC-SNEPCo scholarship online. Such websites may ask you to make some payments in the course of the application.
- E-mail applications are NOT accepted.
- SNEPCo does NOT assign representatives/agents to assist applicants to apply.
- Any candidate found to have presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship process.
- If awarded the scholarship, you cannot transfer the offer to another university or course of study.
Deadline November 10, 2023
See more opportunities
- Apply for Climate Science Ambassador Programme 2024
- 6 Undergraduate Scholarships for Nigerian Students
- Google BOLD Internship Programme Summer 2024 for undergraduates.
- Obama Foundation Scholars Program 2024-2025 (fully funded)
- UNICEF Internship Programme for Undergraduates, Graduates, and Postgraduates-Fully funded