Apply for Global South Arts and Health Envoy Award 2023
Applications are open to become a Global South Arts and Health Envoy. The Global South Arts and Health seeks to recognize emerging professionals, leading experts, community leaders, practitioners, innovators, advocates, activists, creative influencers, policymakers, philanthropists, scholars, educators, curators, cultural producers, entrepreneurs, healthcare professionals, scientists, and researchers who are contributing to the growing evidence of the healing power of arts in Africa, Asia, and Latin America.
The Arts Envoy embodies the value of promoting arts and health practices, equity, education, collaboration, scientific research, and inspiring sustainable creative health programming in their communities, home country, and around the world.
- To qualify as a Global South Arts and Health Envoy, applicant should demonstrate leadership, influence and impact in any of the following areas:
- Arts and Health Advocacy and Activism
- Arts and Health Philanthropy
- Arts and Health Research and Policy
- Arts and Health Education and Training
- Arts and Health Technology and Innovation
- Arts and Health Creative Practice (Community Engagement)
- Arts and Health Leadership, Administration and Management
- Applicants should be born or working in Africa, Asia, or Latin America or Of African, Asian, and Latin American descent but living in the diaspora
- Applicant lives in the diaspora (Global North but has ancestry affiliation to Africa, Asia, and Latin America that is yet to be discovered.
- Applicant should fill out and submit a written application in English language.
- Applicant should submit a reference letter from an authority figure that is conversant with his or her work ( Mentor, Project Collaborator, Community leader, University Professor, Professional Colleague, a leader in the Private, public, or Non-Profit Sector.
This award confers on you as a Global South Arts and Health Envoy.
- You will have the opportunity to present your work at the Global South Arts and Health Week in Qatar in 2024 and beyond.Opportunity for Global Collaboration.
- You will be given a certificate of Recognition during the annual International Convening of the Global South Arts and Health Week.
- This award confers on you a life-long recognition as a Global South Arts and Health Envoy.
Application Deadline: November 7th, 2023.
For more further information, email [email protected]