Apply for Arctic Basecamp Youth Climate Ambassador Programme 2024
Application is open to for Youth Climate Ambassador Programme 2024. Arctic Basecamp aims to help young people level up their activism and career goals by offering tools, scientific information, and projects. Their resources and opportunities offer individuals the boost they may need for their next steps.
The Arctic Basecamp Ambassadors are young climate voices and early career scientists / researchers who collaborate with Arctic Basecamp to get their message out into the world. The aim of the Ambassador programme is to provide young climate activists and early career researchers with tools and connections to help them in their activism and future careers.
Artic Basecamp currently offers the following opportunities and resources:
- Youth Climate Ambassador Programme (applications now open; deadline 13 November 2023)
- Climate Science Ambassador Programme (applications now open; deadline 13 November 2023)
- Youth Network
About Arctic Basecamp Youth Climate Ambassador Programme
The Youth Climate Ambassador Programme is a 1-year commitment and collaboration with Arctic Basecamp. Responsibilities can range from sharing and producing content to delivering speeches at events. In exchange, you receive scientific resources, networking opportunities with people in the climate space, promotion on Arctic Basecamp social networks, and possible access to online and physical climate events.
To become a Youth Climate Ambassador, you must be a
- motivated individual tackling climate issues
- between the ages of 18-25
- Will help you to make killer climate content
- Gets you connected to climate experts and gain knowledge from them
- Gives opportunities to join us at global events
Youth Climate Ambassadors Responsibilities
As Youth Climate Ambassador, you are expected
- To be passionate about climate change and curious about the science behind it
- To work with Arctic Basecamp for one year
- To regularly create climate content with Arctic Basecamp
- To share the work they do with your network, both online and offline
Deadline: November 13, 2023
See more opportunities