Apply for the 2024 cohort of beVisioneers Fellowship (funded)
Applications for the 2024 cohort of beVisioneers Fellowship are now open. beVisioneers helps bring your planet-positive ideas to life, regardless of their stage or your financial situation.
Do you have a sustainability project or a strong idea for one? Bring it to life with the beVisioneers Fellowship! At the core of the beVisioneers Fellowship is a 12-month intensive hybrid-learning program funded by Mercedes-Benz and designed and implemented by education pioneers The DO School Fellowships, that focuses on the implementation of your project.
Upon completing the 12-month intensive you will be welcomed into the beVisioneers Ambassador Program, with special opportunities to grow your network and impact.
A unique & collaborative framework
- beVisioneers focuses on specific sustainability zones, for example, Food Waste or Clean Water.
- beVisioneers matches Fellows’ ideas and projects to these areas, giving them exactly what they need to tackle these challenges over 12 months.
- Projects will be carried out in close proximity to align with broader efforts around localization. With this approach, impact can be made.
beVisioneers three learning labs
The program will focus on three different learning labs over 12 months:
- Personal sustainability, focused on your individual and collective leadership, well-being and resilience.
- Environmental Sustainability, focused on your knowledge and application of planet-positive concepts and practices.
- Venture sustainability, focused on your entrepreneurial mindsets and skills to turn ideas into action.
Regional & global summits
- You will get a chance to meet other Fellows face-to-face at our regional summits..
- During these summits you will hear from industry experts
- There will also be a chance to attend a global summit, which will include pitch competitions and opportunities to win funding for your project.
- No idea or project is too big or too small:
- Whether it focuses on your local community or will tackle a regional or global environmental challenge, beVisioneers wants to hear from you.
- If you’re at the idea stage or prototype stage and need further support, beVisioneers is for you.
- Financial support during your learning journey:
- You can participate in the beVisioneers Fellowship regardless of your financial situation or resources. During the application process, you can apply for financial support based on a needs assessment.
- Whether you don’t have wifi at your home or access to a laptop, or you need financial assistance so you can invest time in the Fellowship, beVisioneers will help you out.
- Environmental entrepreneurship expertise & global network
- Exposure & Advocacy: After the 12-month program, you will become part of the beVisioneers community who will echo your success as it continues.
To apply, first make sure you fit the profile:
- 16-28 years old at the time of application
- You are a resident of one of the following countries or regions: the EU, India, Kenya, Mexico, South Africa, South Korea, Switzerland Uganda, United Kingdom and USA.
- Your project is implemented in one or several of those countries
See more opportunities