AIMS African Masters of Machine Intelligence (AMMI) Program 2023/2024
Applications are open for AIMS African Masters of Machine Intelligence (AMMI). The African Masters of Machine Intelligence (AMMI) is a novel fully funded one-year intensive graduate program that provides brilliant young Africans with state-of-the-art training in machine learning and its applications.The AMMI program prepares well rounded machine intelligence researchers who respond to both present and future needs of Africa and the world.
AMMI graduates will go on to create and/or join the best industrial and public R&D labs in Africa and beyond therefore strengthening the African MI community and scientific community at large, achieving crucial breakthroughs for the global good.
The African Masters of Machine Intelligence (AMMI) is part of the African Institute for Mathematical Sciences (AIMS) ecosystem of advancement of the Machine Learning in the service of global society.
- All students admitted for the AMMI program are automatically granted a full scholarship
- AMMI graduates will go on to create and/or join the best industrial and public R&D labs in Africa and beyond
The minimum admission requirements are:
- A bachelor’s degree in mathematics, computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering or a recognized equivalent from an accredited institution;
- A satisfactory scholastic average, usually a minimum average of B (or 80%) or better is required;
- Interest and/or background in artificial intelligence, machine learning etc. demonstrated in courses taken and projects undertaken;
- Consent to mentor an undergraduate student at your previous institution while enrolled at AMMI;
- Consent to mentor an AMMI student after graduation;Strong interest in solving national or continental problems using science and technology.
Note: Your Original degrees, diplomas, academic certificates and transcripts should be in your possession upon arrival on Campus.
Deadline: October 31, 2023
For further details visit AMMI website