The Mastercard Graduate Launch Program is for young Nigerian graduates to work as Associate Consultants in Mastercard
As an Associate Consultant, you will collaborate with exceptional colleagues to help some of the world’s biggest brands answer their most challenging strategic questions. Working with technology and data, you will gain broad exposure to a range of industries, including financial services, retail, restaurants, hospitality, and more.
What You Will Do:
As an Associate Consultant, you will:
- Work on small teams to solve our clients’ most challenging strategic problems
- Build strong relationships with clients to understand their business needs, find strategic solutions and guide impactful decisions
- Grow your career by receiving hands-on mentorship from an experienced management team
- Have an immediate opportunity for meaningful contributions, increased responsibility, leadership roles, and professional advancement
- Collaborate with colleagues across different areas of the organization and quickly gain exposure to business development, account management, and product management
- Receive extensive training focusing on helping you build your core consulting skill set.
- Undergraduate or master’s degree graduate (graduated no earlier than April 2022) who are currently in the process of completing their NYSC and available to start the program on 4th September 2023.
- Outstanding record of academic achievement with a minimum GPA of 3.0 USA and 2:1 UK equivalent respectively
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing in English.
How to Apply
Deadline for Application: Ongoing