The 2022 Flutterwave Graduate Trainee Programme is presently accepting applications from competent young Nigerian graduates.
The Flutterwave Graduate Programme is a Graduate Trainee Development Program that gives graduates the information, tools, and experience they need to succeed.
Working alongside specialists in the industry, you will gain technical experience in a professional setting, ensuring you build the skills necessary for your career advancement.
Flutterwave Graduate Trainee Programme Details:
The Flutterwave Graduate Trainee Development Program is the firm’s initiative to invest in the development of recent graduates from the top schools across the country. The Graduate Trainee Development Program provides graduates with the knowledge, tools and experience necessary for success. Working alongside experts in the field, you will acquire technical experience in a professional atmosphere that will ensure you develop the skills essential for your career growth.
The program provides a means of developing and assessing the capabilities of new graduates through:
- A planned and structured program
- On-the-job training
- Periodic assessment and review of progress
- Exposure to the world of fintech and startups
- Potential placement within Flutterwave upon completion of the programme
ee other opportunities:
- Apply for Youth Innovation Challenge
- 11 slides you need in your pitch deck
- Tips to win a small business grant
- Apply for slingshot startup competition($1.2M)
- How to write a winning business plan
Flutterwave Graduate Trainee Programme Requirements:
To be considered for the Flutterwave Internship Programme, you must satisfy the following requirements:
- Be physically based in Nigeria
- Have graduated in and/or after December 2020
- Be less than 16 months of experience (including internships)
- Have a degree in computer science
- Be available to start August 1st, and be physically present in Lagos for the 2-week onboarding sessions
- Be willing to commit to 12 months
- Have keen interest into the world of fintech
Flutterwave Graduate Programme for Duration and Reward
- The program is designed to normally run for 12 months consisting of at least one potential rotation, approx. six months in length, but is flexible based on your developmental goals and the departments’ ongoing projects.
- Upon successful completion of the program, trainees may be offered a full-time analyst role within a department at Flutterwave.
- Initial placement will be made based on consideration of recommendations by the trainee’s supervisors and the Program Manager, the trainee’s strengths and preferences, and Flutterwave’s business needs.
Flutterwave Graduate Programme Application Deadline
Not Specified Yet
Flutterwave Graduate Programme Method of Application
The Graduate Trainee Program consists of an initial in-person 2-week orientation session. After which you will be assigned to your primary team. Coupled with the day-to-day tasks, trainees will enjoy a myriad of learning and development opportunities over the course of the 12 months.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can apply?
This program is open to candidates who have less than 16 months of experience and graduated between December 2020 – date.
What’s the duration of the graduate program?
The program runs for 12 months.
Can I work in a field of my interest?
Flutterwave has a number of teams poised to give you the best experience! We cannot guarantee you will be placed with your first choice. We will do our best to align you to a field of interest.
Is this a paid program?
Yes, all trainees will earn a monthly stipend for the duration of the program.
Will Flutterwave provide accomodation during the onboarding sessions?
Flutterwave will not be providing accomodation during the onboarding period.
- How to get into MIT University
- Apply for Access Bank Green Internship for Graduates and Undergraduates
- See Access Bank Green Internship Interview Questions
- Apply for Microsoft Internship Program
- Apply for Chevron Internship Program
For faster updates: