The GAIN/CoLab Agribusiness Innovation Challenge 2022 is now accepting applications.
The Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN) and CoLab have teamed up to implement an agribusiness that is aimed at women and youth-led agribased startups. The GAIN/CoLab Agribusiness Innovation Challenge 2022 is now accepting applications.
The Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN) and CoLab have teamed up to implement an agribusiness innovation challenge that is aimed at women and youth-led agribased startups. The challenge’s goals are providing technical assistance training, also to enhance the startups’ access to financial services, and develop business concepts that use innovation to increase supply chain efficiency in Kaduna. Innovation in the areas of production, processing, distribution, and marketing is included.
The Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN), a Swiss foundation, was established in 2022 at the United Nations, to address the human suffering brought on by hunger.
GAIN has partnered with four innovation hubs in Nigeria to implement the Agribusiness Innovation Challenge, which aims to transform food systems to deliver more nutrient-dense foods for all people, especially the most vulnerable. This will support the all-around development of Nigeria’s agricultural sector.
Startups can win N5 million in cash during the course of this 6-month program.
Eligibility for the innovation challenge
- Firstly, it is open to female and young-led agribusiness startups;
- They should be working in Kaduna State, Nigeria;
- The selection of applicants will be based on their pitch decks and how applicable their startup is to improving the supply chain in Kaduna. Also, the pitch decks should include the name of your company, your distinctive value proposition, target audiences, business surveys, business registration information, evidence of traction, and also problem statements and solutions.
Application for the innovation challenge
By October 3, 2022 application will stop, by October 6 2022 chosen Participants will be contacted, and must confirm their participation by October 8, 2022.
For more information, visit Agribusiness Innovation Challenge.
Follow us For faster updates:
- Join our Telegram Channel
- Join our WhatsApp Group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
See other opportunities
- Meet the Young Lady, Monica Nancy who graduates with first class from Marine Engineering
- Apply for Youth Innovation Challenge
- How to write a winning business plan
- Shell liveWIRE program ($30,000) for 10 innovators
- How to earn $50 daily on youtube
- Mandela Washington Fellowship 2023(Fully funded to USA)