DSTV Graduate Development Program 2023 for Young South Africans
Application is open to be a part of the DSTV Graduate Development Program 2023 for Young South Africans. Embark on an exhilarating 18-month Graduate Development Program, meticulously crafted to mold the future leaders of the media & entertainment realm. This isn’t just a job; it’s a journey of mentorship, hands-on training, and real-world experience across domains like Digital Marketing, Sales, Finance, Customer Experience, Legal, Marketing, IT, and more.
Also Apply for Mandela Washington Fellowship 2023
- Engage in enriching structured learning.
- Spearhead role-specific projects under expert guidance.
- Craft compelling documents, reports, and presentations
- Dive deep into research and present your insights.
- Collaborate for continuous feedback and growth.
- Seamlessly coordinate meetings, events, and logistics.
- Hands-on training,
- Real-world experience across domains like Digital Marketing, Sales, Finance, Customer Experience, Legal, Marketing, IT, and more.
- Educational Background: A Degree in B.Comm in IT Engineering or Technology. Honours will be a plus!
- Experience: Fresh minds! Less than 2 years of work experience post-studies.
- Nationality: South African citizen or eligible to work in South Africa.
- Academic Excellence: A minimum aggregate of 65% in your most recent academic results.
- Stellar Communication
- Relationship Building
- Time Management Mastery
- Digital Prowess
- Complex Problem Solving
- Unwavering Customer Focus
Your Attitude Matters
- Team Spirit
- Delegation Skills
- lnterpersonal Support
- Analytical Mindset
Deadline: Not specified