Chevron Internship Program for Graduate and Undergraduate Students
Category: Internships | Training
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Reward: Salary | Training | Employment
Applications are ongoing for the 2022 Chevron Internships for qualified Nigerian undergraduate and Graduate Students.
The Chevron internships are basically learning opportunities provided by Chevron Nigeria Limited for undergraduate and graduate Nigerian students.
Interns get the opportunity to learn hands-on and in-demand 21st century technical and technology skills from a multi-national company as Chevron Nigeria Limited.
What are the benefits of Chevron undergraduate Internship program?
Interning with Chevron Nigeria comes with a lot of perks and benefits. Here are some of the major benefits you will derive as an undergraduate intern
class=”wp-block-heading”>You will gain valuable work experience:
The Chevron Nigeria internship program is an opportunity for you to gain industry hands-on experience that is not taught in the university. During these 6 months, you will be engaged with both the practical and theoretical aspects of your specialization. Also, you will learn all the transferrable skills that are required to thrive in the work environment.
Build your Network:
The fact is, the job market is very competitive, and the network you build today will be your Net worth after graduation. They will serve as the connection you need to land that dream job, get career advice, and many more.
The Chevron Nigeria internship program will afford you the privilege to meet different people from various walks of life, and areas of specialization. We, therefore advise that you make good use of this connection, it might be the difference that your career needs.
We are pretty sure you have most likely been hoping to see this listed as a benefit, well, here you go. You have it. Chevron Nigeria internship programs are paid. Therefore, you can expect to receive financial compensation on a monthly basis.
The organization expects you to use this to cater to your urgent financial needs. In addition, you will also have access to free medical care anytime you need it, and there is free transportation for all interns.
An avenue to develop your skills
As an intern in this notable firm, it is very certain that this program will help in enhancing your soft and hard skills. This includes your communication skills, teamwork, problem-solving skills, interpersonal skills, and many others.
How do I apply for the Chevron undergraduate internship programme?
It is important to note that the 2021 Chevron undergraduate Internship programme is not open at the moment. But nonetheless we will be showing you how to go about the application process. This will help you familiarize with the process and make your application seamless once they start taking applications
- Chevron Nigeria has a dedicated platform for all their internship programs. Once the application portal is open, we will share the link with you.
- Visit the link we will provide you with
- Create your account.
- Upon the creation of your account, they will request that you upload some documents. This includes your Resume, SIWES letter or a support letter from your academic institution of study. If possible, your SIWES or support letter must state your CGPA and your start and end dates. However, should the SIWES letter not contain your CGPA, you will need to upload a separate document from your institution showing your CGPA.
- Once you are done with uploading all the required documents, they will require you to provide responses to all fields on your profile. Ensure you do it this correctly, and double check before submitting.
- Immediately you are sure of all inputs, you can click on the Apply button.
- If you follow these processes correctly you will receive a notification email. This means you have successfully completed your application process.
What are the eligibility requirements for the Chevron Nigeria Internship programs?
To be eligible for the Chevron Nigeria Internship program, you must meet up with the following requirements:
- You must be Nigerian
- Demonstrated high level of academic performance is a must
- As an applicant, you must possess good communication, leadership, teamwork, and problem-solving skills
- You must have a work ethic with an internal drive to succeed.
What are the required documents for the Chevron Internship programs?
- An active and correct mobile number.
- Original SIWES letter from your organization.
- Photocopy of your student identity Card (This must carry the name of your school and other details. Please note, Library card or Association cards are not accepted)
- Copy of your Birth Certificate
- Your proposed duration of internship
How long does it take to be hired for Chevron Industrial Training?
The fact is, we can’t really say. This decision is for the Chevron Management to make. But, in most cases, you should be hired a month or two after your application. In fact, it might not even be up to that. But it is important to note that industrial training opportunities hinges upon business needs and the slots are quite limited.
See MIT position among the Top 10 Universities of the world