Call for Applications: Schneider Electric Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for young Nigerians.
Schneider Electric Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for young Nigerians is a program by Schneider Electric.
About Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric develops technologies and solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive, and green. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.
We drive digital transformation by integrating world-leading process and energy technologies, end-point to cloud connecting products.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Schneider Electric’s 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries.
class=”wp-block-heading”>Requirements for the Schneider Electric Graduate Trainee Program
- You are currently pursuing or have completed a university degree (BEng, BSc Eng or BEng Tech Honours) in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation/Control, Electrical & Computer Engineering, and Mechatronics Engineering.
- Recent graduate (2022 – 2023) with no formal work experience.
- Excellent command of computer knowledge and MS Office applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Open and supportive personality with a genuinely inquisitive nature
- Willingness to work both nationally and internationally as and when required
Customer First – always willing to put customers and others first
Embrace Different – comfortable dealing with different cultures and embracing change
Dare to Disrupt – not afraid to do things differently and challenge the status quo
Learn Every Day – eagerness to learn new skills (fast), a growth mindset
Act like Owners – take ownership of tasks and not rely on others to drive you
Schneider Electric Graduate Trainee Program 2023 Qualifications
- A positive attitude, with an eagerness to learn and a flexible approach to working.
- Ability to solve problems, capable of prioritizing and multi-tasking.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within diverse teams.
- Buddy/mentor – who will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company.
- Training tailored to your needs/experience.
- Relaxed, fun, and engaging environment – we’re not just about business: volunteering, extra projects, and integration events.
- Exposure to a range of Schneider-Electric Process Automation technologies and products.
- Experience in being part of the Schneider-Electric Africa expansion plans.
- Growth opportunities to develop technical and non-technical skills.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Schneider Electric Graduate Trainee Program 2023 for young Nigerians
See other opportunities
- MasterCard Scholarship at the University of Edinburgh
- Apply for UK Tech Nation Visa
- Apply for International Opportunities in the United States
- 20 Best online MBA programs in Massachusetts
- Best Public Health Schools
- No deadline: Roddenberry Foundation Catalyst Fund 2023 (up to $15,000)
- Top 10 Best Universities in the World, See Harvard’s position