CERN Short Term Paid Internship 2023
Students worldwide are invited to apply for the CERN short term Paid Internship program in 2023. This internship is one of the world’s best and most competitive programs. You will be able to work at the best research institute and with the most competent Professors and researchers. All interested and passionate students must apply for this opportunity. Undergraduates in technical and administrative fields must take advantage of this Golden opportunity.
The CERN internship 2023 is a paid internship program, so all the Internees will be paid a monthly allowance of 1,516 Swiss Francs. It is a merit-based internship program, and there will be no discrimination in the selection process. All deserving students will get an equal chance of acquiring the opportunity. This internship program will open more clear paths in your career. You will learn and gain knowledge about matters components.
- Country: Switzerland
- Host Institute: CERN
- Program Type: Internship
- Age: at least 18
- Duration: Minimum one month, maximum six months
- Deadline: Ongoing
Fields of Study
- Ultra-high vacuum.
- Scientific communication,
- Safety and environmental protection,
- Civil engineering
- Mechanical engineering,
- Materials science,
- Radiation protection,
- Applied Physics
- Administrative field.
- Advanced secretarial work,
- Legal services,
- And human resources.
See other opportunities
- MasterCard Scholarship at the University of Edinburgh
- Apply for UK Tech Nation Visa
- Apply for International Opportunities in the United States
- 20 Best online MBA programs in Massachusetts
- Best Public Health Schools
- No deadline: Roddenberry Foundation Catalyst Fund 2023 (up to $15,000)
- Top 10 Best Universities in the World, See Harvard’s position
Eligibility Criteria for the CERN short term paid internship
Before applying for the CERN internship program, you must consider the following criteria the program;
- The application process is online.
- You must provide all your personal information correctly.
- You must fill out all the required fields.
- All applicants should submit a CV that also contains their achievements.
- Candidates can apply throughout the year.
- Once you submit the application, you can’t edit it.