Apply to the Silicon Valley Internship (funded)
Deadline: Feb 20th 2022
Calling all software engineers and aspiring entrepreneurs!
The Silicon Valley Internship Programme (SVIP) provides the unique opportunity of working at a fast-paced start-up in Silicon Valley for a 1 year paid internship.
Successful applicants will work full-time with the engineering teams of sponsoring start-ups and
each candidate will develop their entrepreneurial skills through a structured program of
hackathons and networking events run by the SVIP. At the end of the programme, participants
will return to their home countries hopefully bringing back a little of the entrepreneurial secret
sauce from Silicon Valley.
All SVIP participants will be paid a salary of $80,000 for the year. The SVIP will organize and
Check here to apply for RIPS Summer Internship Program
To qualify you must:
● Have graduated with a computer science, software engineering, or other STEM degree,
(which included a significant amount of software development experience), within the
last 5 years. (or are expected to graduate during summer 2022)
● Be able to demonstrate an ability to code in at least one programming language.
● Be proactive and interested in building your own company.
● Be willing and able to move to the San Francisco Bay Area (Silicon Valley) for at least
one full year starting in September 2022.
Applications for the programme will open on January 1st and will close on February 20th.
Application interviews will take place in March and company interviews in April. Successful
applicants who are offered a position of employment with one of our partner companies will
move to San Francisco at the end of August in preparation for a programme start date in early
You can learn more about the Silicon Valley Internship Programme internship and begin your
application at www.siliconvalleyinternship.com.
See other opportunities
- MasterCard Scholarship at the University of Edinburgh
- Apply for UK Tech Nation Visa
- Milken-Motsepe Innovation Prize for AgriTech program
- Shell Accessed Internship for Undergraduates
- Apply for International Opportunities in the United States
- Slingshot Startup Pitch Competition($1.2M)
For faster Updates
- Join our Telegram Channel
- Join our Whatsapp Group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram