Youth Adaptation Solutions Challenge 2022 for African Entrepreneurs (Get $100,000 grants!)
Apply to the Youth Adaptation Solutions Challenge 2022. This challenge seeks to provide long-term job creation in Africa through support for entrepreneurship and youth-led innovation in climate change adaptation and resilience.
The Youth Adaptation Solutions Challenge (YouthADAPT Challenge) is an annual competition organized by the Global Center on Adaptation (GCA), the African Development Bank (AfDB), and Climate Investment Funds (CIF) as part of the Africa Adaptation Acceleration Programme YouthADAPT Flagship Programme.
In this edition of the challenge, 20 innovators will emerge as winners at an award show and will have access to post-award support in the forms of:
- $100,000 USD grant for each winner
- Capacity Building and Training
- Mentorship and Coaching
Also See: Apply for USADF Acelerate Entrepreneurship Challenge (Grant of $250,000)
Open to young entrepreneurs and Micro, Small, and Medium-sized Enterprises (MSMEs) in Africa
- Applicant should be aged between 18 and 35
- Delivering climate adaptation or resilience solutions addressing real-life challenges
- Legally registered and operating in Africa
- Able to show revenues for at least two years.
- The YouthADAPT Challenge is open to solutions (products, services, tools) targeted at climate change adaptation and increasing resilience.
Admissible solutions can represent:
- An adaptation solutions business that has not been scaled and is not in widespread use.
- An existing resilience and adaptation solutions business or product.
- A commercially viable means to raise awareness or scale uptake of specific adaptation solutions.
The application closes on October 4, 2022.
For more information, check YouthADAPT Challenge.
Follow us For faster updates:
- Join our Telegram Channel
- Join our WhatsApp Group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
See other opportunities
- British Chevening Scholarship in UK for International Students
- Transform Together Scholarship for International and European Union (non-UK) Students
- Gates Cambridge Scholarships for International Students
- Meet the Young Lady, Monica Nancy who graduates with first class from Marine Engineering
- Apply for Youth Innovation Challenge
- How to write a winning business plan
- Shell liveWIRE program ($30,000) for 10 innovators
- How to earn $50 daily on YouTube
- Mandela Washington Fellowship 2023(Fully funded to USA)