RIPS Summer Internship in USA 2022 (Fully-funded)
RIPS Summer Internship USA
Deadline is February 14, 2022
RIPS Summer Internship Program is a fully-funded research internship program for international students. This international internship in the USA is an excellent chance for international students who are looking forward to pursuing their careers in Mathematics, Computer Sciences, and relevant fields abroad. It is an opportunity to engage with teams on real-life projects, gain hands-on experience, and learn new techniques.
Under the mentorship of academic supervisors and industrial mentors, students get to carry out research and analyze the research problem. Amidst the tiring times during pandemic, such programs provide a platform for the outstanding and talented individuals who want to contribute to the development of the world. RIPS summer internship being fully funded is the cherry on top, as financial restraints should not stop brilliant minds from excelling.
Financial coverage: Paid, Fully Funded
Eligible Regions: People from any region can apply
- Los Angeles, California
Apply for 2022 African Youth SDGs Summit, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia here
Eligibility Criteria :
Here are the criteria for the RIPS summer internship in the USA:
- All international students can apply for the RIPS Summer Internship Program.
- The minimum age requirement of age is of 18 years.
- Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program or recent graduates.
Benefits of RIPS Summer Internship USA:
RIPS summer internship in the USA is a fully-funded internship opportunity for international students.
- A stipend of $3,800.
- Housing/accommodation facilities will be provided at campus.
- Meal expenses will be covered.
- Travelling allowances are provided.
- Visa sponsorship is provided.
- Students will have opportunities to visit sites.
- They will get support for future travelling to selected conferences.
- A round-trip to Los Angeles.
Other details for RIPS Summer Internship USA :
The International Students can apply for the RIPS Los Angeles from the following fields
- Data & Computing
- Computer Science
- Data Analysis
- Numerical Computation
Program Duration: Nine weeks
Program Dates: 21 June 2022 to 19 August 2022
- Copy of Academic Transcripts
- Detailed CV/resume
- The application process is online; applicants can apply through the link provided below.
- First of all, make an account and log in.
- Applicants have to fill the standard cover sheet and provide two reference writers.
- Once the applicants click on the submit button, they will be directed to the RIPS application form.
- Upload all the required documents on time.
- Fill the form cautiously and fill in all the required details.
- Applicants will get a notification after the successful completion of the RIPS summer internship program form.