APPLY: 2022 Standard Bank Internship Program
APPLY: 2022 Standard Bank Group Internship Program
The Standard Bank of South Africa Limited is a major South African bank and financial services, group. It is Africa’s biggest lender by assets.
An internship with Standard Bank Group gives you the opportunity to gain valuable work experience with the foundation of your tertiary qualification. You’ll start contributing from the moment you join, as you get involved in real projects – and have every chance to develop and grow.
- Host Country: South Africa
- Category: Internships
- Eligible Countries: All African Countries
- Reward: Stipends | Employment | Training | Certification
- Deadline: June 30, 2022
- Scholarship Alerts: To receive Scholarship Alerts on Telegram, Click HERE
Any individuals between the ages of 18 and 30 can apply for any of the Internship programmes.
Once you’ve completed your internship, you’ll possess highly in-demand skills and qualifications. So, you’ll be able to own your career potential and apply for the role of your dreams.
- Any individuals between the ages of 18 and 30 can apply for any of the Internship programmes.
- Work experience may be a requirement for certain programmes. Please refer to the minimum requirements for the internship programme you’re applying for.
Scholarship Duration and Reward
- Fixed-term employment Standard Bank Group for 12/18/24 months
- Monthly stipend
- Performance rewards and benefits
- Certification specific to the skills being built on the programme
- Practical meaningful workplace experience
Click here to Apply for Young Professional Program for Nigerians
For faster updates:
Join our Telegram Channel
Join our WhatsApp Group