Oracle for Startups offers the opportunity for fledgling businesses to experience the benefits of cloud computing at affordable prices while supporting their growth with a comprehensive program of complementary go-to-market features.
To fuel the growth of startups across Africa, Oracle is providing extra resources and support to technology startups. Cloud credits of up to $10,000 per startup are available as well as hands-on technical support, executive mentoring, go-to-market resources, and customer engagements.
- Startups must have been founded within the last 10 years, and have a functioning website or public profile and LinkedIn profile of the applicant
- Must be a registered startup business in Africa
- Startups must be associated with one or more of the following: accelerators, seed/venture capital firms, and startup enabling organizations/initiatives
- Startups who have already graduated from the Oracle for Startups program, public companies, existing Oracle customers (including their subsidiaries) and Oracle Partner Network members are not eligible for this offer
- The initiative is open to net-new startups from 01 February 2022 and is valid for two years from the enrollment date
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the Oracle for Startups for African Startups