With the Kofi Annan Award for Innovation in Africa, the Austrian Federal Chancellery, together with well-renowned partner organizations, is looking to support innovative and digital healthcare solutions across Africa and boost their impact.
The Call will be open to African social entrepreneurs and purpose-driven enterprises with a measurable social impact and sustainable business model. The focus of the first edition of the Kofi Annan Award for Africa will be on Sustainable Development Goal 3: Good Health and Well-Being.
With your application for the Kofi Annan Award for Innovation in Africa you will get the chance to
- Win up to EUR 250,000 in grants as a finalist and attend a 12-month accelerator program
- Participate in a 5-day innovation bootcamp
- Present your solution to a distinguished jury
- Network with mentors, investors and potential business partners
- Gain international exposure
We invite all African social entrepreneurs and purpose-driven enterprises with digital healthcare solutions and a measurable social impact to apply for this Pan-African Award for Innovations.