Gates Cambridge Scholarships for International Students
The Gates Cambridge Scholrships for International Students category: Masters/PhD Degree
Deadline: 12 Oct/1 Dec 2022/3 Jan 2023 (annual)
Study in: UK
Course starts October 2023
The Gates Cambridge Scholarships are one of the most prestigious international scholarships in the world. Scholarships are awarded to outstanding applicants from countries outside the UK to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree in any subject available at the University of Cambridge.
University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
Level/Field of study:
PhD, MSc or MLitt, or a one year postgraduate course in any subject offered at the University.
Courses which are NOT eligible for Gates Cambridge Scholarships:
- Any Undergraduate degree such as BA (undergraduate) or BA affiliated (a second BA)
- Business Doctorate (BusD)
- Master of Business (MBA)
- Master of Finance (MFin)
- MBBChir Clinical Studies
- MD Doctor of Medicine degree (6 years, part-time)
- Graduate Course in Medicine (A101)
- Part-time degrees
- Non-degree courses
- MASt courses (from September 2022)
Number of Awards:
About 80 scholarships for international students are awarded each year.
Citizens of any country outside the United Kingdom.
A Gates Cambridge Scholarship covers the full cost of studying at Cambridge including tuition fees, maintenance allowance (£18,384 for 12 months at the 2022-23 rate), travel costs, visa, etc. It also provides additional, discretionary funding such as academic development funding, family allowance, fieldwork, etc.
Read about the full scholarship value at this link.
You can apply for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship if you are:
- A citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom.
- Applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study: PhD, MSc or MLitt, or a one year postgraduate course.
Applications for the academic year 2023-24 entry will open in 15 September 2022.
Applicants submit their application for admission and funding (Gates Cambridge and other funding) via the University’s Graduate Application Portal.
To be considered for a Gates Cambridge Scholarship you must complete the section to apply for admission to a course and a College place and the Gates Cambridge part of the funding section.
There are two Gates Cambridge application deadlines: 12 October 2022(for US citizens resident in the USA) and either 1 December 2022 or 5 January 2023 depending on the course (for all other eligible applicants).
It is important to read the How to Apply section and visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Follow us For faster updates:
- Join our Telegram Channel
- Join our WhatsApp Group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
See other opportunities
- Meet the Young Lady, Monica Nancy who graduates with first class from Marine Engineering
- Watson Fund Ford Fellowship(Fuly Funded)
- Apply for Youth Innovation Challenge
- How to write a winning business plan
- Shell liveWIRE program ($30,000) for 10 innovators
- How to earn $50 daily on youtube
- Mandela Washington Fellowship 2023(Fully funded to USA)