Application is now open for The World Bank Internship Program 2022/2023. The World Bank Internship offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of the World Bank.
The opportunity is a paid internship and allows individuals to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas and research experience into the Bank’s work, while improving skills in a diverse environment.
In addition, it is a great way to enhance CVs with practical work experience. Internships are available in both development operations and other business units (such as Human Resources, Communications, Accounting, etc.)
- To be eligible for an Internship, candidates must have an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a master’s degree or PhD with plans to return to school full-time). There is no age limit.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of languages such as: French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is desirable. Other skills such as computing skills are advantageous.
- The World Bank Internship Program typically seeks candidates for: Operations (Front Line) in the following fields: economics, finance, human development (public health, education, nutrition, population), social sciences (anthropology, sociology), agriculture, environment, engineering, urban planning, natural resources management, private sector development, and other related fields; or Corporate support (Accounting, Communications, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Treasury, and other corporate services).
- The WB pays an hourly salary to all Interns and, where applicable, provides an allowance toward travel expenses up to USD 3,000 at the discretion of the manager.
- These travel expenses can only include transport expenses (airfare) to or from the duty station city. Interns are responsible for their own accommodations.
- Driven by business needs, most Intern positions are based in Washington, DC with a few others in the WB country offices. Usually, internship opportunities are for a minimum of four weeks.
The Internship will start by November–March and the deadline for application submission is October 1-31 each year.
All applications must be submitted online and during the respective application period. Take time to prepare your application and enter your personal information accurately. You will be asked to upload the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the World Bank Group Winter Internship Program 2022/2023
- Join our Telegram Channel
- Join our Whatsapp Group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
See other opportunities
- Apply for Youth Innovation Challenge
- How to write a winning business plan
- Shell liveWIRE program ($30,000) for 10 innovators
- Mandela Washington Fellowship 2023(Fully-funded to the USA)
- The World Around Young Climate Prize 2022
- Youth Adaptation Solutions Challenge 2022 for African Entrepreneurs (Get $100,000 grants!)
- Oxford University Rhodes Scholarship for International Students
- British Chevening Scholarship in UK for International Students
- Transform Together Scholarship for International and European Union (non-UK) Students
- Fully funded Scholarships University of Alberta Scholarships for Free Study in Canada
- Gates Cambridge Scholarships for International Students
- Apply for the Watson Ford Fund Fellowship 2022 (which is fully funded).
- Charles Bullard Fellowship in Forest Research(up to $60,000)2023-2024
- GAIN/CoLab Agribusiness Innovation Challenge 2022
- OWSD-Elsevier Foundation Awards 2023 (Prize of $5,000 USD)
- Call for Applications: Youth Champion in Nutrition 2022 ($1,000 prize)
- USADF Accelerate Africa Entrepreneurship Challenge 2022 for youth & Women-Led Enterprises (US$250,000 in grant)
- 2022 West African Research Center Travel Grant (up to $3,000)
- Schlumberger Foundation Future Fellowship
- Build Learn Grow Scholarship-$1 billion in federal relief grants
- Bold Angel Fund
- Climatech Run Competition