Apply for the Watson Ford Fund Fellowship 2022 (which is fully funded).
The Ford Fund Fellowship starts with a virtual, two-week long Accelerator with a heavy emphasis on community building, skill development, basecamp instruction, etc. The two-week Accelerator of the year-long Fellowship will need a time commitment of between 20–25 hours each week, including both class time and outside-of-class work. All of the Fellows will take part in a high-profile Demo Day (named The Summit) to highlight their development and influence throughout the course of the Fellowship.. For some Fellows, up to $6,000 in seed funding is available, based on their overall performance in the program, their advancement, and their impact over the course of the Fellowship.
Design for the ford fund fellowship
The Fellowship starts with a 2-week long, intensive Accelerator that will concentrate on:
- Building Community: The principle of community serves as the foundation for the Ford Fund Fellowship experience. Young entrepreneurs and leaders from various backgrounds also join forces to grow as leaders in their communities and have a greater impact.
- Developing skills in areas such as fundraising, team building, transformative communication, growth mindset, courage, resilience, creativity, and leadership. , Ford Fund Fellows will be assisted in overcoming major obstacles,In order to become transformative leaders and entrepreneurs.
- Basecamp Training: Each Ford Fund Fellow is prepared to lead a three-day training event called Basecamp in their hometown to inspire at least 25 more entrepreneurial leaders. With Training, a stipend, and logistical support,
- Following the 2-week Accelerator, the 14-week Fellowship begins.
- At the end of the Fellowship, Ford Fund Fellows attend a high-profile Summit event to share their progress and impact with a global audience.
Benefits of the ford fund fellowship
- Depending on success and effect over the Fellowship, Ford Fund Fellows will be granted $25,000 in seed funding.
- Ford Fund Fellows will get a stipend and will work an additional 80-100 hours to implement a three-day intensive program called Basecamp.
Eligibility for the ford fund fellowship
This is for advanced, next-generation entrepreneurs who are creating influential enterprises with scalable inventions. And also, Ideal candidates will have a track record of community innovation, entrepreneurship, and leadership.
- They are looking for applications with enterprises in the “Product Fit” or “Scaling” stages from the United States, China, Mexico, South Africa, and Argentina.
- Applicants for the Ford Fund must be able to commit to participating in the 16-week program from October 17th, 2022 to February 24th, 2023. 14 weeks of weekly programming follow a two-week intensive (between 20 and 25 hours per week) (5-8 hours per week).
- Fill out the online application: The online application includes five short essay questions.
- Your application will be evaluated: Two weeks will be use for evaluating submitted application. Applications are received and reviewed, On a rolling basis.
- You will be invited to an interview: 20-minute Zoom interview will be held with the selected candidates.
- Enrollment procedure: Within two weeks of the interview, we will give out the final admission decision and enrollment agreement.
Before the application deadline, interested candidates must complete the online application form for the Watson Institute/Ford Fund Fellowship 2022. Also, Inputting inaccurate information could cause you to be disqualified, so be careful. Application Deadline: September 15th 2022. Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Follow us For faster updates:
- Join our Telegram Channel
- Join our WhatsApp Group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
See other opportunities
- Meet the Young Lady, Monica Nancy who graduates with first class from Marine Engineering
- Apply for Youth Innovation Challenge
- How to write a winning business plan
- Shell liveWIRE program ($30,000) for 10 innovators
- How to earn $50 daily on youtube
- Mandela Washington Fellowship 2023(Fully funded to USA)