Fintech Incubation Programme – Cohort 2
Application for the 2nd cohort of the Fintech Incubation Programme is open.
Co-creation Hub launched the Fintech Innovation Programme in Rwanda in December 2021 with the first cohort ending in July 2022.
The project, which is powered by Google, Mojaloop Foundation, and the government of Rwanda, is set to admit the second cohort of beneficiaries.
For three months, eight (8) startups will be supported to achieve important growth milestones through the programme.
As part of this project, we will be supporting early-stage fintech startups and innovators (with at least an MVP) through a 3-month incubation programme.
In addition to the support and access to Mojaloop and Google resources, the incubation programme will create the opportunity for selected companies to receive further investment through the project partners’ investor networks.
See other opportunities:
- Apply for Youth Innovation Challenge
- 11 slides you need in your pitch deck
- Tips to win a small business grant
- Apply for slingshot startup competition($1.2M)
- How to write a winning business plan
Fintech Incubation Programme Eligibility Criteria
- The startup must be headquartered and/or operating in Rwanda.
- Must be an already launched product in the market or at least an MVP
- A registered business that has been in operation (since launch date) for at least 6 months
- At least one full-time and dedicated founder
- Equity-free funding up to $10,000
- Product, Market readiness and Investment support.
- Mentorship from industry and domain experts.
- Access to Google products and Mojaloop
- Access to a network of partners and investors from CcHUB
- Funding opportunities.
For a smooth application experience, you may prepare your answers using the template in this link: https://bit.ly/FIP-applicationtemplate, after which you transfer them into this form for submission.
Kindly note that only applications submitted via this form will be considered.
The call for applications will be closing on the 4th of August 2022.
Eligible startups can apply here
- YALI RLC West Africa Application
- Flutterwave Graduate Trainee Programme
- FedEx Small Business Contest 2023($50,000 for 10 businesses)
For faster updates: