USADF Accelerate Africa Entrepreneurship Challenge 2022 for youth & Women-Led Enterprises (US$250,000 in grant)
USADF Accelerate Africa Entrepreneurship Challenge is an initiative of USADF’s Youth and Women Entrepreneurship Portfolio designed to address Africa’s youth bulge, economically empower youth and women, and impact job creation across Africa.
More so, the Accelerate Africa Entrepreneurship Challenge is intended to invest in Micro, Small, and Mid-Size enterprises (MSMEs) that:
- Address Africa’s youth bulge by prioritizing job creation to enhance youth productivity and livelihoods
- Economically empower youth and women to apply business solutions to social problems and create sustainable employment across Africa
- Addresses unmet needs of underserved and at-risk communities and/or market demand
- Formalize market opportunities and supply chain linkages for youth and women-owned MSMEs
Further more, the USADF is excited to request proposals for the USADF Accelerate Africa Entrepreneurship Challenge. Proposals are invited from eligible African youth and women-led enterprises. In addition, selected enterprises will receive funding in the form of grant capital of up to $250,000.
Countries Eligible for the program
Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Côte d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Somalia, South Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zambi
Requirement for USADF Accelerate Africa Entrepreneurship Challenge 2022
To be considered for the Challenge, applicants must be 100% African-owned and -managed MSMEs or ventures registered and operating in Africa.
In addition, projects must be innovative scalable enterprises that address local needs through the creation of jobs and wealth. These projects should clearly outline the expected impact on communities and livelihoods, an increase in job creation, improvement of women’s access to funding, reduction of poverty, and enhancement of youth productivity.
Applicants must submit the completed application template, as well as all required attachments, on or before September 30, 2022. Please note that applications will be reviewed on a first come, first served basis, so it is advised that applicants submit their proposals as soon as possible.
How to Apply
The application template for applicants to complete is linked below. Applicants must submit the completed application template, as well as all required attachments, on or before September 30, 2022.
Please note that applications will be reviewed on a first come, first served basis, so it is advised that applicants submit their proposals as soon as possible.
Benefits USADF Accelerate Africa Entrepreneurship Challenge 2022
Winning applicants will receive:
- Grant capital of US$50,000 to US$250,000 from USADF
- Also, an access to intensive local technical assistance and governance support
For More Information:
Visit their Official Webpage
Application Deadline: 30 September 2022
Follow us For faster updates:
- Join our Telegram Channel
- Join our WhatsApp Group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
See other opportunities
- Meet the Young Lady, Monica Nancy who graduates with first class from Marine Engineering
- Apply for Youth Innovation Challenge
- How to write a winning business plan
- Shell liveWIRE program ($30,000) for 10 innovators
- How to earn $50 daily on youtube
- Mandela Washington Fellowship 2023(Fully funded to USA)