HNG Internship is a large scale, fast-paced virtual internship for people learning code, design, project management and technical sales/marketing. It’s intended for early junior developers/designers who have already completed a training program or have basic knowledge.
The HNG Internship is designed to surface the very best of candidates out of a large pool of participants.
- It is fast paced and challenging, and helps people learn how to work in teams, deal with pressure and quickly expand their knowledge.
- It is virtual and remote internship that enables you learn and improve your skills by working on real-world projects.
- It is for people learning to code/design/manage and want to accelerate their knowledge.
HNG Internship Requirements
Anybody can apply. The Internship itself focuses on participants with prior experience either by going through the training phase, or self learning. However, if you have no prior experience, HNG still encourage you to apply you’ll learn a lot from the experience.
- If you have prior coding or design skills / knowledge
- If you are a professional looking to connect with others
- If you are looking for a challenge
- Frontend Development
- Backend Development
- UI/UX Design
- Mobile Development
- Product Management Track
- Dev-Ops Track
- Sales/Digital Marketing
Benefits of HN Internship
- You will rapidly improve your technical skills. You will meet other smart, people. You will build a great network that will serve you for life.
- Every week new projects are assigned to interns as tasks to complete and present to be promoted to the next stage.
The invites will be sent via email on 27th, Oct 2022
For More Information: Visit the Official Webpage of the HNG 9.0 Internship Program 2022
- Join our Telegram Channel
- Join our Whatsapp Group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
See other opportunities
- Meet the Young Lady, Monica Nancy who graduates with first class from Marine Engineering
- Apply for Youth Innovation Challenge
- How to write a winning business plan
- Shell liveWIRE program ($30,000) for 10 innovators
- Mandela Washington Fellowship 2023(Fully funded to USA)
- The World Around Young Climate Prize 2022
- Youth Adaptation Solutions Challenge 2022 for African Entrepreneurs (Get $100,000 grants!)
- Oxford University Rhodes Scholarship for International Students
- British Chevening Scholarship in UK for International Students
- Transform Together Scholarship for International and European Union (non-UK) Students
- Fully funded University of Alberta Scholarships for Free Study in Canada
- Gates Cambridge Scholarships for International Students
- Apply for the Watson Ford Fund Fellowship 2022 (which is fully funded).
- Charles Bullard Fellowship in Forest Research(up to $60,000)2023-2024
- GAIN/CoLab Agribusiness Innovation Challenge 2022
- OWSD-Elsevier Foundation Awards 2023 (Prize of $5,000 USD)
- Call for Applications: Youth Champion in Nutrition 2022 ($1,000 prize)
- USADF Accelerate Africa Entrepreneurship Challenge 2022 for youth & Women-Led Enterprises (US$250,000 in grant)
- 2022 West African Research Center Travel Grant (up to $3,000)
- Schlumberger Foundation Future Fellowship
- Build Learn Grow Scholarship-$1 billion in federal relief grants
- Bold Angel Fund
- Climatech Run Competition