Halcyon Health Fellowship 2024 in Washington DC
Applications are open for the Halcyon Health Fellowship 2024. This program brings founders from across the USA and the globe together, empowering entrepreneurs to shape the future of healthcare. Gain expert training, an immersive 8-week in-person program in Washington, DC, and critical resources to accelerate your venture.
Halcyon Health Fellowship 2024 is looking for solutions leveraging technology to reduce barriers to quality, affordable healthcare and to improve physical and mental healthcare outcomes. Subsectors include but are not limited to:
- Telemedicine, Remote Patient Monitoring, and Digital Therapeutics
- Healthcare Operations
- Health Data Analytics and AI
- Preventative Medicine
- Health Finance
- AgeTech/Longevity Tech
Cohort of up to 8 ventures founded by entrepreneurs from across the world working in the health space receive training in Halcyon’s methodology on business fundamentals, leadership, investment readiness, and impact.
Program is delivered primarily in-person:
- 1 Virtual Program Kickoff Meeting
- 8 week in-person residency in Washington, DC
Also apply for Halcyon Climate Fellowship – Spring 2024 in Washington
Each program includes specific benefits to fellows. Fellows accepted into this program will receive the following:
- $10,000 USD equity-free living stipend per venture
- $10,000 USD in Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud computing credits
- Additional technical support from Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Access to a world-class network of mentors and advisors
- Bespoke training on:
- Business fundamentals
- Investment readiness
- impact definition and measurement
- World-wide community of impact-driven entrepreneurs
- Workshops with legal experts
- Pro bono consulting support from Deloitte
- Access to one-on-one coaching for each founder with certified leadership coaches
We’re looking for (for-profit) startups that are building scalable solutions that are tackling challenges related to Health
- Location: Can have operations anywhere in the world
- Stage: Must have a Minimum Viable Product that has the potential to scale
- May apply with up to one co-founder
- Applicant must be the CEO and/or hold primary decision-making power
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be at least 21 years of age by the start of the program.
- Program Engagement: Must be able to participate in all activities and programming sessions
- Impact: Must be developing a product and venture which contributes towards 1 or more of the UN’s 17 SDGs
In addition to eligibility, Halcyon scores each application based on 4 criteria: Impact, Scalability, Innovation, and Talent.
- Impact:To what extent will the solution, if scaled, have a meaningful impact on society and/or the environment
- Scalability: Could this venture scale to reach hundreds of thousands or millions of users in a 5-10 year time horizon?
- Innovation:Is the solution a novel approach to tackling the issue in their context?
- Talent: Is the team uniquely qualified to tackle the challenges they’ve identified?
Deadline: October 20, 2023
Click here to apply
Visit the Halcyon Health Fellowship website for more information