British Chevening Scholarship in UK for International Students
Chevening Scholarship in UK for international student is now open are a global scholarship program for international student financed by the UK government’s Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organizations. The program provides awards to outstanding scholars from around the world with leadership potential to study for a master’s degree in any field at any UK university.
Full-time taught Masters Degree Program in any subject for one year. Use the course finder to locate suitable master’s degrees at every university in the United Kingdom.
Number of awards:
About 1,500 scholarships will be distributed globally.
Citizens of Chevening-qualified countries and international students are eligible for the scholarships. For a complete list of nations eligible for Chevening scholarships, visit the official website.
Scholarship worth and inclusions:
A Chevening Scholarship often includes university tuition fees, a monthly living allowance, transport costs to and from the United Kingdom, an arrival allowance, a homeward departure allowance, the cost of one visa application, and a travel grant to attend Chevening events in the United Kingdom.
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Chevening-eligible country or territory’s citizen.
- Return to your home country for at least two years once your scholarship has expired.
- By the time you submit your application, you must have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will allow you to secure admission to a postgraduate study at a UK university. This is normally similar to an upper second-class 2:1 honors degree in the United Kingdom, but it may differ based on your course and university of choice.
- Have at least two years of work experience (equal to 2,800 hours).
- Apply to three distinct UK university courses and secure an unconditional offer from one of these options by July 13, 2023.
Chevening Award applications can only be submitted using the Chevening online application system, which can be accessed via the ‘apply’ option on your country’s page. The application deadline is November 1, 2023, every year.
For further information on how to apply for this scholarship, please visit your specific nation page on the official website.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.chevening.org/
Follow us For faster updates:
- Join our Telegram Channel
- Join our WhatsApp Group
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Instagram
See other opportunities
- Transform Together Scholarship for International and European Union (non-UK) Students
- Gates Cambridge Scholarships for International Students
- Meet the Young Lady, Monica Nancy who graduates with first class from Marine Engineering
- Apply for Youth Innovation Challenge
- How to write a winning business plan
- Shell liveWIRE program ($30,000) for 10 innovators
- How to earn $50 daily on youtube
- Mandela Washington Fellowship 2023(Fully funded to USA)