The Startupbootcamp Sustainability Accelerator Program 2023 is now accepting applications. The startup accelerator prioritizes the finest startups working on Sustainable Development Goals. The program connects visionary Founders with conscientious global organizations, their executives, experienced mentors, and impact investors. The goal is to elevate the concept of “making an impact” to the next level. They want to help your company design and produce more sustainable products.
Startupbootcamp Sustainability Accelerator Focus Areas
They are looking for Startups and Scaleups that contribute to the 3 focus areas:
- Prosperity and social inclusion
- SDGs 3: Good Health and Well Being
- SDGs 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth
- Powering the World in a clean way
- SDGs 7: Affordable and Clean Energy
- SDGs 13: Climate Action
- Producing goods and services sustainably
- SDGs 9: Industry, Innovation, and Infrastructure
- SDGs 12: Responsible Production and Consumption
Startupbootcamp Sustainability Accelerator Benefits
- Digital Acceleration: An intense 3-month digital program designed to enable growth at speed.
- Capital: €15k initial investment per startup and access to a global network of investors, VCs and Angels.
- Mentorship: Carefully selected mentors from the Sustainability industry who provide hands-on support and valuable introductions.
- Events & Deals: More than €500K+ in exclusive partner deals from leading technology providers such as Amazon, HubSpot, SendGrid, and others.
Startupbootcamp Sustainability Accelerator Eligibility
- Open to Startups and Scaleups working on Sustainable Development Goals.
- Whether you are an expert with years of experience or a young entrepreneur full of energy, they are looking for you.
- 27 to 29 June 2023: Selection days
- 28 August 2023: Program Kick-off
- 30 November 2023: Impact Day
Deadline: May 31, 2023
For more information, visit Startupbootcamp Sustainability Accelerator.