Connak Foundation Entrepreneurship Initiative
Connak Foundation Entrepreneurship Initiative is a program where business ideas that meet the requirements are judged using the criteria listed in these rules for an opportunity to receive an Award as described below.
Applications will be evaluated by a team of judges who will select 150 finalists that will get funding of up to $5,000 for their businesses.
It begins at 12:00am WAT on May 01, 2022 and ends at 11:59pm WAT on May 31, 2022.
Successful candidates from the initial application period will be notified to continue in the program.
Applicant must be a young aspiring entrepreneur or an already existing business under 5years in Nigeria.
It is the 12 weeks online training on entrepreneurship and business management.
Training Boot Camp
It is the 2 weeks intensive entrepreneurship camp with access to experienced mentors for the selected applicants that successfully passed the E-learning program.
Its is defined as the final day of the camp where applicants will defend their ideas before the panel of judges.
Click here now to see the 11 slides you need for your pitch deck!
COFEI 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be Nigerians.
- Applicants must have completed their SSCE.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicants businesses must be domiciled in Nigeria.
- Applicants must be able to communicate effectively – speaking and writing – in English.
- Applicants must be willing to attend all trainings and mentoring exercises organized by the programme.
- Applicants must not be an employee of the Nigerian Civil Service.
Click here to Apply for Jack Ma Africa Business Heroes Competition